The Deutsch DT Series of environmentally-sealed connectors are designed specifically for Deutsch cable to cable applications where even a small degradation in connection may be critical, the Deutsch DT Series general purpose connectors help provide reliability and performance at the lowest cost.
Deutsch’s corrosion resistant thermoplastic bodies are manufactured from high quality materials selected for their ability to withstand years of environmental exposure. Thermoplastic housings and silicone seals have a wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +125°C rated). It means the Deutsch DT series connectors will maintain a reliable connection even in conditions of extreme temperature and moisture.
The Deutsch DT series connectors are by far the most popular connector used in many automotive, industrial and Motorsport applications.
- Integral connector latch
- Rugged thermoplastic housing
- -55°C to +125°C operating temperature
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 12 sizes
- Silicone seals
- Accepts AWG 20 through 14 wire (0.5mm2 to 2.0mm2)
- Crimp contacts with option of nickel, solid
- Current rating: 13 Amps all contacts
- Hand insertable/removable contacts
- 1500V, 20G @ 10 to 2000 Hz
Deutsch 2 pin Connector Pair IP68
- We ship worldwide.
- All orders have Tracking.
- Stock items ship within 24 Hours (excluding weekends)
- 30 Day Returns (Buyer pays Postage)